2. Because it underscores the evil nature of America's enemy.
3. Instead of "Red, White and Blue" he has "Shred, White and Blue."
4. It underscores the dangers of confronting the Constitution -
5. The speaker expects the answer to be "No" when in fact it is "Yes, we are at war."
6. Yes, he thinks tough measures are needed to meet terrorist challenges, and to save American society from future atrocities.
7. No, he thinks the U.S. will do more harm than good by relaxing constitutional protections.
click here for previous page