4. GOP Senator & conscience.
6. China is threatening war with this island
if it declares independence
9. TV show that had "exclusives" lately.
11. Ireland's Sinn Fein Pres. Gerry _____
refused I.R.A. disarmament.
13. Alan Greenspan will begun his _____ term.
14. New air crashes may reflect on this
airline's big one of 1998.
15. _____ Gonzalez is almost forgotten in the
18. The Pope has been denied visiting this
Iraqi city during his planned pilgrimage.
19. Ecuadorian President ______ pleads for
patience with the military.
20. Island off Puerto Rico where U.S. Navy
wanted to resume training as part of a $90
million aid deal.
23. Atlanta Braves relief pitcher suspended
from baseball for racism.
24. Voters have backed the secession of the
Island of Anjouan from this Indian Ocean
27. Ecuador has chosen the $U.S. instead of
the _____ as their national currency.
28. Lobby association assailed, especially
after the Columbine tragedy.
31. Sri Lanka is planning greater autonomy for
34. Egyptian Pres. _____ Mubarak.
35. Germany has dedicated a Holocaust
memorial beside Berlin's _____ gate.
36. One of every eight children between 11
and 13 have used this, unfortunately.
37. Former U.S. Defense Sec. William ______ .
38. The largest media merger ever was
between Time-Warner and _____.
39. Britain wanted to send former dictator
Gen. Augusto _____ home.
40. Sports organization that still manages to
remain relatively "clean".
42. Gore's daughter and former campaign
advisor, Karenna Gore ______.
43. Over 130 nations have adopted the first
______ Treaty regulating trade in
genetically modified products.
47. Malay opposition leader on trial for
48. Former Chancellor, who admits taking
millions while in office.
50. Private money kept this 14 year old space
51. Slain Congolese president.
52. Gore's former and possible future
54. Host of the 2000 Grammy Awards.
55. American university investing $1/2 billion
on new science facilities.
58. Ricardo ______ is elected first Socialist
president of Chile since 1973.
59. Yeltsin and his family were suspected in a
kickback scandal involving illegal ______
60. Bush "accuses" McCain of being _____
61. Former Israeli pilot and President
64. Turkey and Greece are trying to end
tension over this Mediterranean island.
66. Like father, like son.
68. Stipe ______ , Croatia's president.
69. Famous terrorist.
70. Investigators found links between Algerian
and Iranian groups, plotting bombings in
the U.S., and ______ bin Laden.
71. Its forces are being attacked nowadays in
1. Sensitivity training will be given to GI's
regarding ______ in the military.
2. The U.N. has adopted a minimum age for
combat soldiers of _____.
3. Austrian right wing leader Joerg _____ .
5. State involved in Chinese espionage.
7. 'Nom de guerre' of slain Serbian war
criminal Zelijko Raznatovic.
8. NAACP Pres. Kweisi _____ .
10. Peruvian rebel group Tupac _____.
12. Last year's World Economic Forum was
held at this Swiss resort.
16. Chad's former Dictator _____ is under
investigation for torture and crimes against
17. Junta leader Gen. Guei of the _____ Coast.
18. Currency served as legal tender in East
Timor during its transition.
21. Former World Bank President James _____
wanted to know how Russian Pres. Putin
would repay debts.
22. Disease afflicting former U.S. Attorney
General J. Reno, Pope John Paul II, and
actor M. J. Fox.
25. India's K.R. Narayanan is the first of the
______ caste elected president.
26. American Indian guide whose image is on
the new $1 coin.
27. Mexico City is experiencing the worst _____
in a decade.
29. Destroyed Chechnyan capital.
30. Parents in this country could face jail under
a new law banning corporal punishment
32. New release of this former president's tapes
showed his desperation over a scandal.
33. Russian president, Vladimir Putin, once
worked for this Soviet bureau.
35. Algerian President _____ has launched the
fiercest offensive to date against Islamic
41. China has a new "Living _____", to replace
the exiled Dalai Lama.
43. European underground that refuses to give
up its arms.
44. Over 8.9 million people in China now use
this information highway.
45. Magazine mogul, who gave up his bid for
46. First Minister David _____ of the N. Ireland
Assembly says a shutting down of the two
month old government may result from the
IRA not disarming.
47. Iran celebrates the 21st anniversary of their
49. The health of Czech Pres. Vaclav ____ is of
growing concern after recent troubles from
52. If the Anglican Synod gives the nod, Prince
Charles may be permitted to marry Camilla
53. Former CIA Director ______ is under
investigation for mishandling secrets.
56. The Vatican has declared the year 2000 as
a ______ Year.
57. One of Canada's leading conservative,
62. They beat the Titans in Super Bowl.
63. It oversees Wall St. behavior.
65. Organization now demanding much more
protection in schools.
67. Myanmar twins, Johnny and Luther ______,
have led their rebel group "God's Army" on
raids into Thailand.
click here for answers